Thursday, January 8, 2009

A tiny post from the boyfriends computer.

Out of frustration, I pulled the plug on my HP and let the thing die. It's battery life without the charger is about 45 minutes, maybe. I read on Rachels blog that if you unplug it and let it die and plug it in 5 hours later, it might extend the battery life. She was going to try it so I wanted to try too. I have yet to plug the stupid thing back in, and right now, I have no desire to deal with it.


Today was a better day than yesterday. I started babysitting for a woman I know who is starting nursing school. Two days a week now, and five days come March. It was a great day. After I left, I got on the phone with Bank Of America to see if I could get the stupid over draft fee's deducted a bit. $75.00 for two charges under $10.00 total was a bit too ridiculous for me. It got a bit worse after having a complete stranger tell me I need to be more responsible with my money and make sure I have it before spending it. Rude much? Shockingly, the reduced it!! So now I only owe like $30.00 or something. Thank goodness. I'm not made of money and no one these days are.


Tonight I'm hoping to lay around the house and do nothing. I need to move some furniture around to make my room more livable before I go nuts.


Have a good night =]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! I'm glad that even though BOA was rude, you got the charges reduced!!

=)

Miss you sweetie!