Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A random entry..

I have the urge to go fishing. Like really bad. And I don't even like fish.


I also really want to go camping and go to the beach and do other out side things.


Today has been a day full of Wii, conversation and relaxing. I'm at my friend Jeni's house right now blogging my heart out while she and Zach battle it out on Wii Sports. Not much else has really gone on today.


I'm kind of tired and really feel like sleeping, but it's only 6:30pm.


I also really feel like playing Rummy, but nobody wants to play with me. I'm actually really good and I hardly lose, so that may be a factor in why nobody wants to play. Who knows.


Tomorrow I'm planning on taking a bunch of my unused clothes to the good will. I found plenty to get rid of. I also found a bunch of shirts I'm going to cut up and make a blanket with. They all have designs and stuff on them so it should turn out pretty cool. I hope to have it done by the end of this month. That should take up some of my very obvious free time.

Well, I'm off. I'm being summoned for Wii bowling! Heck of fun =)


2 comments:

Donna. W said...

My sister-in-law who lives next door is wanting to go fishing too. She and her ex did a lot of ice fishing. She'd really like to meet a single man who likes to fish.

It's hard for a 60-year-old to meet someone.

Anonymous said...

Bored? COME VISIT MEEE, lol! Come be bored with meee =) =)