Saturday, March 28, 2009

I have become a bad blogger.

But in all honesty, I think the unthinkable has happened.


I have become bored with the Internet.


It hurts when I say it. Really,I sit on it for five minutes and then find myself trying to think of what I can do. Nothing, so I get off and go do something else. I feel like a bad blog follower too. lol. I'm gonna catch up after this and see what all of the people I follow are up to.


In the past four days, I have worked three.


Zach and I are better. The change in attitude was not welcomed by me and I had a few pretty words to express that, but in the end he got the picture.


I had a nice relaxed Saturday and I hope you did too.


Monster-In-Law story coming soon. You know you can't miss that =]



No comments: