Thursday, March 19, 2009

Technical difficulty.

My laptop is broken =(


It didn't crash, there are no viruses, nothing technical like that. The piece where the charger connects is broken inside. My friend Clay told me that laptops are only meant to last 3 years, give or take. Mine is exactly 3 years old. Zach said there is a possibility that Clay could fix it, but even he doesn't know.


Ugh. If its done, I'm going to cry. I can't afford a new laptop or even a desktop to replace it. My dad seems to think it can be fixed and if its broken, that's too bad. So I can't expect help from him or my mom. Maybe I could push for a new one on my birthday...


Anyways, the "Monster-In-Law" story I had been typing up is not on blogger, its on Microsoft Word. On my broken laptop. Of course, right? That's always how it happens.


So, unfortunately that story will be on hold for awhile. Or at least until Clay can *hopefully* fix my laptop.


So, how are you today?


No comments: