So far, August is looking bleak. I really am looking forward to it. Besides working, I have nothing to fill my calender with. That's a relief in itself.
Right now I'm sitting and waiting for laundry to dry. Exciting right? We just got home Sunday night from Santa Barbra. My cousin got married and it was a fun weekend. I'm going to leave you with some fun pictures we took there. They had a photo booth! The whole idea was you got in, took a couple strips of pictures and then made a page for the married couple make into a scrap book. The station was filled with black & white paper, sharpies and a bunch of stickers. Fabulous idea, no?
We decided to do two family pages for her. One with Aunts & uncles, the other with all the cousins. So I only had to give up one picture =)
Everything looks beautiful in black and white.

No comments:
Post a Comment