Monday, August 10, 2009

My current state of chaos

-I have NO carpet in my room anymore. Some one, I don't know who,(DAD) came and cut it out of my room. Did I mention he just cut around my furniture? There are four blocks of carpet left where my dresser, desk, bed and shelf unit sit. I have the glorious task of choosing a day to move this stuff and take the rest out. Sigh.


-Last night, I didn't sleep. I tried sitting in the dark, watching whatever was on TV, (which is nothing, but we'll soon hit that note), movie.. nothing worked. I got back online around 4am to watch YouTube videos and did that till 7. I had a three hour nap this afternoon, but I'm running on brain farts right now.


-Cable TV means nothing to me anymore. We have always had basic cable. Now, if that's what you have, you have NOTHING! We have channels 2-34. It used to be 2-82. There are no more than 5 watchable channels now, and my dad has no intention of getting the boxes to bring them back. Cry for me.


-Zach and I have fallen into a funk. You know, the ones that hit every relationship every now and then? Nothing dramatic, no real fighting. We've been picking at each other. He works a million hours a week, and we haven't seen each other lately. It's just one of those times. Yuck.


-I hate California this week.The weather was cooling off and then, BAM. Today it was hazy, muggy, scorching hot and overall, unpleasant. I had a hard time keeping my eyes open outside. It was awful. Bring on Fall!!!!!


-As hot as it was outside, double the temperature inside. My mom ran the air all day, but it magically kicked off when my Dad got home. The house immediately heated right back up. My room sits right below the attic and above the garage. You might as well plunk my bedroom in the middle of Palm Springs in the dead of summer. My room cannot stay cool on its own like the rest of the house. Even now at 11pm, there is no trace of a breeze outside.


-The worst part of all these complaints? It's only Monday. I wonder how much worse this week could get?


No comments: