Friday, August 21, 2009

Friday =)

This week has been a fun filled week. Many events here and there. I learned a lot this week.


Lets do a fun facts, shall we?




1.) This week, I totally stooped down to a 5 year olds level. I just couldn't help myself. He announced he didn't have to listen to me, so two minutes later when he needed to talk to me, I told him the exact same thing. It didn't accomplish much. Really, it just prompted him to talk to me more about why I wouldn't talk to him. I love my job =)


2.) I wandered into Victoria's Secret earlier this week with a friend of mine and when the saleswoman caught me looking at bra's, asked if I needed to be fitted. I said no thanks, but she insisted, just to make sure I knew my 'proper' size. I reluctantly let her but stood my ground. Come on! I know my size! I've been dealing with my girls a long time now.


"You said you were in a 38C?" saleswoman asked.
"Yeah! I knew I was," I responded, a little proud a proved her wrong.
"Oh, honey you've been wearing the wrong size."


Turns out, I was wrong. And trying on the bra she recommended only made me realize what I was missing in my life. But when recommended bra was $49.95, I bailed. I hear Target calling my name this morning.


3.) I mentioned before Zach started a new job. Awesome! What's not awesome is he has become a chatty-kathy in the middle of the night. Every so often (which give or take is 20 minutes) he stirs, and just starts talking! Half the time I can't understand him. What he's saying is mumbled or jumbled around. Other times, he laughs. And twice he's grabbed me and told me to watch out for stuff. Mostly he chats about boats. It's weird.


Today is Friday, and I'm exhausted. I got no sleep last night. I mean, I've been up almost twenty-four hours. Lately, me sleeping is a miracle. It's just not happening for me. Today I'm sure will be uneventful. I have no plans. Just a ton of laundry. Hope you all have a good weekend!!



1 comment:

Donna. W said...

I have two relatives who say the best bras they ever bought were purchased at Victoria's Secret.