Sunday, November 2, 2008

A fun weekend in pictures


My Halloween wasn't too eventful this year. It rained, it was soggy outside, and we had very few trick-or-treaters. Regardless, I still kinda sorta decorated out front porch with some small pumpkins and some very pink fake spiderwebs. I had absolutley nothing else to work with, so I was proud of what I did.



This is the really tiny pumpkin I carved. Very basic, but extreamly cute.





This is one of two big pumpkins. I never got a picture of the other one, but in all I carved three. I haden't done pumpkin carving in 4 or so years, so I hada blast. And thats also why there so basic =]



The front porch.

This is my good friend Erica and her 6 month old daughter Kayla. We had a small get together last night with some friends and played pool and hung out. It was a good time. Kayla was playing on the floor last night and she tried to pull herself up on a plant. It ended up tipping over on her and she got covered in dirt.

Over on the bottom left you can see how much dirt fell on her. I got this picture right before she stuck her hand in her mouth. A hand dusted in dirt. This little girl is a ham and I absolutley adore her.
It was a good weekend, and with time change we got to stay up a little later last night because 1am came twice! I love time change. Although now it's dark and it's 5:30pm. Eek.
Have a good night!

No comments: