Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I guess I'm full of annoyances this week.

1.) I can't stand playing video games with boys. Especially games I've never played. They swear they will teach you, help you and let you have the one up on them... for oh, five minutes. Then they get competitive and complicate things and it just turns into a nightmare. Madden Football=no fun anymore.


2.) Please refrain from saying I have an "attitude problem" if you yourself own one. Trust me. I've seen it, heard it and watched you toss it in my face. Don't go a-wall on me about my 'tude.


3.) I'm a woman. Thus, my driving skills are better than yours. Just agree. (Or maybe you should think about your multiple speeding tickets and countless accidents before calling ME[with no tickets or accidents] a bad driver). Just a suggestion.


4.) Seriously... no Turkey on the most Turkey advertised holiday ever? *groan*


5.) This is common sense: don't ever move some one's car and proceed to take something of theirs out and keep it without saying anything. That's rude & pretty much, you're stealing. (PS. If you want my Cd's that bad, you will reimburse me the $400 worth in the case. Go ahead. Test me.)


I don't know if there is something in the water around these parts lately, but I just want to smack everyone in the forehead and tell them to quit acting so stupid!!

No comments: