Yesterday, I lost my beloved Blackjack II to the washing machine.
How it happened, I wish I could tell you.
All I know is I moved it off my bed to wash my sheets. I looked for it 20 minutes later and realized it was missing. My mind immidiatly panicked and I hurried to the washer and pulled everything out. And there it was, sitting in a pool of water.
I burst into tears. It was beyond saving. I loved that stupid phone and it had a lot of memories on it. I had to dig around and find my old phone that I had in high school. Ugggh. This one will have to do for two or three weeks until I can afford to go replace it. My oh so lovley boyfriend laughed at me when he found out.
Whatever. The first cell phone I ever had ended up in a toilet when I tried to answer it while doing my hair. My mom laughed at me that time.

2 comments:
Dang! Sorry, Sweetie...
Russ
RIP dear Blackjack II phone!
AHH, I can't believe you're on here! I'm so excited! Haha! You're going to have to show me the ropes!
Love you!
Post a Comment