Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I seem to have an issue with TV.

Ever since I can remember, I've had a problem getting into series shows. I just can't seem to get into them or I never took the time to watch it.

But as soon as there are seasons worth of re-runs or the show is done, suddenly, I'm interested. Dawson's Creek ended? I was obsessed. Sex & The City? I'm still obsessed to this day. And now, like right this second, I'm watching a re-run of Desperate Housewives. And of course, I'm wondering why I never paid attention before. Sheeesh.

There are a couple shows I watch religiously:
-CSI Las Vegas. I've watched every season since eighth grade. I LOVE it. (but only Vegas. The other two spin offs are not as good & never will be. I'm dedicated to William Petersen =])
-The Hills. I don't know what it is about that show. I love it and wished my life was somewhat that entertaining. I also wish my life had music that ran along with it too. How awesome would that be.
-Jon & Kate Plus 8. Those 8 kids are cute. It's fun to watch someone have 8 kids because I could never do it.

I had to write about it. It was bothering me. =]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THE HILLS! <3

Baby, you are missing a "r" in Northern California on you profile thing, fyi =]